documents that submit
to a specialized academic council
applicant of a degree
1. Statement to the chairman of the specialized scientific council on the acceptance of the dissertation for consideration, in which it is necessary to indicate whether the thesis is protected for the first time.
2. Photocopy of the first page of the applicant’s passport (2 copies).
3. The personal card (form П-2ДС), approved by the order of the Ministry of Statistics of Ukraine dated December 26, 1995, No. 343 (z0484-95), registered with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 28, 1995 for N 484/1020, with information as of the time when documents are submitted to a specialized academic council, certified by a signature of the head of the personnel service and a seal at the main place of work, with a photograph on which the seal of this institution is affixed
4. Copy of Master’s degree (specialist) (2 copies). In case if a document on higher education is issued by an educational institution of a foreign state, an additional translation of the document into the Ukrainian language, certified by a notary, and a copy of the certificate on recognition of the foreign educational document issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (2 copies) shall be provided additionally. Copy of the certificate of change of name (2 copies) (in case of changing the name of the competitor).
5. Certificate on the preparation of the candidate’s exams in the form prescribed by the Regulations on the training of scientific-pedagogical and scientific personnel, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 01.03.99 N 309 (309-99-p).
6. Extract from the order of enrollment to the postgraduate study, certified in accordance with the established procedure, if the applicant of a candidate’s degree was trained in postgraduate study.
7. Copy of the diploma on the scientific degree of the candidate of sciences (2 copies) (for applicants of the scientific degree of the doctor of sciences).