Technology of burning components dilution (hydrogen, carbon oxide, methane) from gas mixtures (blast furnace gas, ferroalloy production, coke, dump and other gases) is proposed. Technology is based on separation of compound gas mixtures by Pressure shift absorption (PSA) method.
Obtained gas mixtures can be used as:
- reduced elements for direct metals renovation or circulation in blast furnace;
- protective atmosphere for chemicothermal metal processing;
- row materials for ammonia and methanol syntheses;
- hydrogen sources for petroleum refinery and other branches of industry;
- gas fuel with increased calorific value.
Project cost depending on productivity and final product quality – from 70 $thousands up to 700 $thousands. Pay-back period up to 2 years.