On September 28-29, 2023, the V International Conference “Prospects for the introduction of innovations in nuclear energy” will be held in Kyiv.
Venue: Big Conference Hall of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Volodymyrska St, 55, 55, Kyiv, 01030
Registration: 9.00, start: 10.00
- Ukrainian Nuclear Society
- Institute for Safety Problems of Nuclear Power Plants of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Council of Young Scientists at the Department of Physical and Technical Problems of Energy of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
The partners of the conference are:
- State Enterprise «National Nuclear Energy Generating Company “Energoatom”
- A group of companies Energy Safety Group
- RPE “ATOM KOMPLEX PRYLAD”
- Company Phoenix Contact
- “Argus Service” LLC
- Company SYNERGOATOM
and other enterprises of the nuclear industry of Ukraine.
The purpose of the conference is to involve a wide range of specialists and members of the public in a constructive discussion of scientific and technical problems of the functioning and development of nuclear energy in Ukraine, the achievements of nuclear science and the prospects for their introduction into the nuclear industry.
The conference program will include:
- Plenary reports.
- Expert discussion on the topic: “Functioning and development of atomic energy, taking into account Russian aggression.”
- Discussion panel: “Discussion of the concept of aging management of dry storage of spent nuclear fuel.”
- Sectional panel: “Innovations for sustainable development and improvement of NPP safety”.
- Sectional panel: “Innovations for the sustainable development of the nuclear industrial complex.”
- Council of Young Scientists at the Department of Nuclear Physics and Energy of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Institute of Nuclear Research of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Gas Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- SE “State Scientific and Technical Center for Nuclear and Radiation Safety”
- TV channel “PravdaTUT”https://pravdatut.ua
- Hromadske Radio https://hromadske.radio
- Lyceum «Scientific Meetings» https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0dqhipZiY3tQjvVQU2QLpw
- Scientific Journal “Nuclear Power and the Environment” https://npe.org.ua/uk/
- Popular scientific newspaper “Svit” https://www.facebook.com/GazetaSvit/
The charitable contribution of the conference participant (optional) is 100 UAH. All funds collected thanks to the participants of the conference will be used to strengthen the material and technical situation of the personnel of the military unit A4643 of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
To send funds, you can make a charitable contribution to the current account of the Ukrainian Nuclear Society using the following details:
PUBLIC ORGANIZATION “UKRAINIAN NUCLEAR SOCIETY”
Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine 19218084
IBAN: UA 103223130000026009000041153
Bank: JSC “Ukreximbank”
In the purpose of payment, it is mandatory to indicate: contribution to the assistance of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from (specify full name)
The program and organization committee plans to release an electronic collection of Conference abstracts. Those wishing to mark theses should send their materials in accordance with the «Rules for writing theses» (as well as the Sample writing of theses) by October 15, 2023 to the e-mail address: email@example.com
All detailed information by phone: +380505505885